Consultant laproscopic Urologist, and Pediatric Urologist at Vikram Hospital,Bangalore, did his MS at JSS Medical College, Mysore and MCh from JNM Medical College, Belgaum in the year 2007.
After finishing MCh Urology, he did his Fellowship in Paediatric Urology from KLES, Belgaum and later he also did his Fellowship in Paediatric Urology from University of Minnesota (USA) in the year 2008. He presently has formed a formidable team to deliver the best in peadiatric Urology.
He is Senior Urologist at Vikram Hospital,Bangalore, which consists a team of Urologist & Nephrologist. He is also Professor and Head of Deaprtment of Urology in Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar.
1. Worked as registrar in Dept. Of Gen Surgery from 1997-1998 in JSS Medical College – Mysore
2. Worked as registrar in Dept. Of Urology from April 2002-2004 in KLES Kidney Foundation – Belgaum
3. Worked as International Fellow in Pediatric Urology at University of Minnesota for 3 months in 2008
4. Worked as Fellow in Pediatric Urology (Steker International Scholar Program) in Columbus, Ohio
under Dr. Jayanthi & Dr. Stephan Koff for 1 month in 2008
5. Working as Asst. Prof in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum & as Consultant Urologist in
KLES Kidney Foundation.
MBBS – Mysore JSS Medical College, 1996
M.Ch – Urology – RGUHS, 2007
MS – General Surgery
MON – SAT
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
MON – SAT