1. Evaluation of Levamisole as the steroid sparing agent in frequently relapsing nephrotic syndrome in children.
2. Factors determining inflammatory state in hemodialysis patients: a cross sectional study
3. Clinical Utility of the reticulocyte hemoglobin content (CHr) and hypochromic red cells in the diagnosis and management of iron deficiency in patients with chronic kidney disease.
4. Validity of Iron studies in the diagnosis of iron deficiency in the presence of inflammation of hemodiaiysis and predialsysis patients
5. Utility of newer (CHr and %Hypo) in combination with older diagnostic tools for the iron deficiency of CKD.Its validity in the presence of inflammation.
6. Reticulocyte hemoglobin content and hypochromic red cells-Clinical utility in diagnosis of functional iron deficiency
7. Efficacy and safety of Lanthanum carbonate in the management of hyperphosphatemia of chronic kidney disease.
1. Oral presentation at IAP State meet-2001, Trichur (Oral presentation-podium)- Loefllers Hypereosinophillic syndrome with endocardial fibroelastosis. }
2. ISNCON Nov 2005, Cochin (National Conf): Poster Presentation- “Spectrum of renal diseases in children”
3. Determinants of inflammation in hemodialysis patients-ISN-West Zone 2006,Mount Abu-Oral presentation.
4. Factors determining inflammatory state in CKD patients –ISNCON 2006 at Bhuvaneshwar.-Oral presentation.
5. Diagnosing iron deficiency in chronic kidney disease patients- World congress of Nephrology –2007,Rio de jenioro, Brazil,as poster communication.
6. Interpretation of tests for iron deficiency in the presence of inflammation in hemodialysis patients- World congress of Nephrology –2007,Rio de jenioro,Brazil,as poster communication.
7. Interpretation of iron studies in the presence of inflammation in hemodialysis and predialysis CKD patients in the presence of
inflammatory state –ISN-west Zone 2007 conf-Raipur
8.Epidemiology of Chronic kidney disease in south India-Indian Society of nephrology South zone conference -2008
9.Comparison of open and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy-single centre experience- Indian Society of nephrology South zone conference-2009
10.A multi centric study of Hemodialysis in elderly practice pattern in India-Poster communication,World Congress of Nephrology 2015,Cape town. South Africa
1. Case report: Statin associated acute interstitial nephritis and rhabdomyolysis-Saudi journal of kidney disease and transplantation-In press 2013
2. Case report: Rare association of IgA nephropathy with nephrotic syndrome in a patient with eosinophilic gastritis. Saudi journal of kidney disease and transplantation-In press 2013
3. Newer markers in the diagnosis of iron deficiency; Role of CHr and hypochromic red cells in predialysis and dialysis patients: Indian journal of nephrology;Abstracts:2010
4. Diagnosing iron deficiency in chronic kidney disease patients- Abstracts: Kidney international: World congress of Nephrology –2007,
5. Interpretation of tests for iron deficiency in the presence of inflammation in hemodialysis patients: - Abstracts: Kidney international - World congress of Nephrology –2007.