Paper presentations :
1. MRU in clinical practice -USI 2005.
2. Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty in Infants-WeD -Mumbai.
3. Psychological Effects of Unwanted Childlessness in infertile males-8th international Congress of Andrology -Korea 2005-10-02.
4. Role of SST Biopsy of testis in male infertility-8th international Congress of Andrology -Korea 2005-10-02.
5. Laparoscopic Boari's flap urethroneocystomy-16th annual Conference of the South Zone -Urological Society of India.
6. Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy-16th annual conference of the South Zone - U rological Society of India.
7. Antenatally diagnosed unilateral hydronephrosis - Podium USICON 2006.
8. Sperm retrieval using needle aspiration biopsy and HP correlate - Podium USICON 2006.
9. Mobile Lithotripsy our experience - Podium USICON 2006.
10. Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for large pheochromocytoma - Podium South Zone 2006.
11. Prospective randomized controlled trial comparing open and Lap.
12. Pyeloplasty in treatment of primary PUJ obstruction in children - Podium SZ 20063.
Papers Published (Indexed Journals) :
1. Laparoscopic dismembered Pyloplasty In children-Journal of Urology Aug 2005
2. Psychological effects of unwanted childlessness in infertile males-published in Medimod Pl.lblications (proceedings of 8th International Congress of Andrology-Korea J"une 12-162005).
3. Role of single seminiferous tubule (881") biopsy of testis in male infertilityypublished in Medimod Pu.blications (proceedings of 8th International Congress of Andrology Medimond - Korea, June 12-16 2005).
4. Role of needle aspiration biopsy of testis in male infertility published in Medimod Publications (proceedings of 8th International Congress of Andrology Medimond - Korea, J-une12-16 2005).
5. Antenatally diagnosed unilateral hydronephrosis long term follows up - m Indian Journal of Urology Decenlber 2005.
6. Female assigned genetic rnale with severe hypospodiasis-psychosocial changes and psychosexual treatment - Indian Journal of Urology March 2006.
7. Finasteride to Evaluate the efficacy of Dustasteride in the Management of Patients with Lower Urina..ry Tract Symptoms and Enlarged Prostate `Archives of Andrology ,2007; 53, 17-20.
8. Severe Hy'}Jospadias with Micropenis case of Confused Sex, Psychosocial changes and Treatment - Archives of Andrology; 2007; 53, 9-12.
9. Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty in comparison to Open Pyeloplasty In children Journal of Endourology, 2007; 21 No.8, 896-900.
10. Laparoscopic Boad Flap reconstruction . A case report - Journal of Multidisplinary Health Care, Dovepress; New Zealand (Accepted for publication).
11. Cystoscopic Assisted Laparoscopic Partial Cystectomy - Journal of Endourology (Accepted for publication).
12. Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy for large Pheochromocytoma - British Journal of Urology, 2007; 100, 1126-1129.
13. Ureteroscopic Stone Management m Prepubertal Children - Pediatric Surgery International 2007;23: 1123-11264.
14. Posterior Urethral Injury in Male Children - Long Term Follow Up - Pediatric Urology 2008; 4: 154-159.
15. Laparoscopic Bladder (Boari)Flap Ureteroneocystostomy - Dove PresssJournal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare 2008:1, 16.
16. Genital Self-Mutilation in Nonpsychotic Heterosxual Males - Indian Journal of Psychiatry - Accepted for Publication.
17. Voiding Cystourethrogram In The Diagnosis Of Vesicoureteric Reflux In Children With Antenatally Diagnosed Hydronephrosis - Dove Press- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare 2008 - Accepted for Publication.
18. Delayed Diagnosis of Disorders of Sexual Differentiation - Journal of Urology - In Review Status.
19. Complex Cloacal Anomaly in Discordant Monozygotic Twins - Gold Journal of Urology - Accepted for Publication.
20. Robot - Assisted Laparoscopic Ureterourethrostomy For Proximal Ureteral Obstruction in Children - Journal of Pediatric Urology - JPUROL00212.
Papers Published (Non Indexed Journals) :
1. Urodynamics in Augm.ented Bladder - Journal of Scientific Society, J.N. Medical. College - July; 2006
2. Surgical Treatment of Female Stress Incontinence by either TVT Procedure or Bone A...Y1choring - Journal of Scientific Society, J.N. Medical College -- July; 2006
3. Laparoscopic Nephrectomy for Pyonephrosis / chronic Pyelonephrites Kidney - Joumal of Scientific Society, J.N. Medical College - Jan. 2007
4. Laparoscopic Seminal Vesiculectorfly - A Case Report - Journal of Scientific Society, J.N. Medical College - Jan. 2007
5. AnOJ:ectal Gist (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor) Presenting as a Case of Infravesical Obstruction (Indian Journal of Case Reports)
6. Lower Ureteric Diverticulum - A Case Report (Indian Journal of Case Reports}
7. Bipolar Transurethral Resection of Prostate: Safe In comparison to Monopolar Resection - Journal of Scientific Society, J.N. Medical College - Jan. to April 2008; Vol: 35 No 1& 2
8. (J-enital Self-mutilation in Nonpsychotic Heterosexual Males - A Case Report - Journal of Scientific Society, J.N. Medical College - Jan. to April 2008; Val: 35 No 1& 2
9. Sperm Retrieval Rate In Various Testicular Histology Using Needle Aspiration Biopsy (NAB) - Health Science Journal, KLE's University 8July 2008; Vol:l: No 16
Reviewer of International Journals
1. Concurrent management if bilateral ureteroplevic junction obstruction in children using robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery - International Braz J. Urol
2. Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis .Dovepress (Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management)
3. Evaluation of continuous Oral Contraceptives - Dovepress (Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management)
4. Concurrent Chagas' Disease and Borderline disseminated cutaneous leishmaniasis: the role of amiodarone as an anti-trypanosomatidae drug - Dovepress (Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management)
5. Carbamazepine-induced Hyponatremai: Interferon-alpha is a Predisposing Risk factor - a case report of Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuresis caused by Interferon - alpha Therapy - Dovepress (Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management)
6. Performance of the OptiMAL dipstick in the diagnosis of malaria infection in pregnancy - Dovepress (Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management)
7. Nutritional Issues in older Adults with Wounds in a Clinical setting Dovepress (Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management)
8. L'l.e Treatment of Grass Pollen Allergy: Focu on a Standardized Grass Allergen Extract - Grazax
1. Effect of Pygeum Africanum (herbal medicine) on symptomatic BPH-2003.
2. Conlparative study between Dutasteride Finesteride in symptomatic BPH- 2004
3. RIRS for renal stones -2004.
4. Flexible Uretroscopy for post ESWL fragements-2004.
5. Results of surgical repair of delayed presentations of penile fractures as against the conservative management-2005
6. Randomized Double Blind Phase II for SIRO (Salvat) 2006
7. Efficacy of Soliferacine over the Antimuscuranie - Ranbaxy 2007
8. Efficacy of ESWL in Pediatric Stone Patients - (University of Minnesota, USA) 2008